Monday, June 18, 2007

Wednesday Stamper... Polka dots


I have to make this a quick post...but I am back!!! We had a wonderful time ( details to follow tomorrow) and I couldn't help to jump in on this weeks Wednesday Stamper with my Polka Dot ATC....
I used my favorite polka dot maker: a toy Nerf foam dart (you know the kind with the suction cup on the end?!) ...taken from my son's abandoned collection :0)
I also mounted the image on a button and made a black crepe paper flower center...
Be back on tomorrow...I have to go catch up on laundry LOL!
Hugs :0)

14 comments:

White Butterfly said...

Great card! Love your dots!

Caroline Moore said...

Love this - beautiful.

Dymphie said...

Wonderful! Love the weathered look your piece has :)

Louise (KardKrazy) said...

Love your card!

Gillian said...

Oh WOW Amber that is so clever using the suction cap dart to make the dots...they look great!
Wonderful piece!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful card! Urrrrgggg! Laundry....Ugggggggg don't ya wish it would clean and fold itself? I sure dooooo...lolol Anyhoo, thanks for sharing this with us!
*HUGS*

joanne wardle said...

lovely
brilliant way to make the dots

Debbi Baker said...

Great ATC! Debbi B

Viola said...

Great piece! So beautiful!

Rika said...

Really pretty!

Altered Kat said...

Kewl card Amber!

Kaz said...

oooo I love this, very nice ATC indeed. Love the colours, they all go so well together, it's really lovely.

Shabby Cottage Studio said...

I'm a HUGE fan of polka dots! Very kewl! :-)

The Cryer Family said...

Fab card!