Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Some Good News...I've been published!

I have 3 pieces of art in the Feb./March issue of Somerset Studio's Stamper's Sampler!!!
Whoo hooo...


The art challenge was to alter clothing tags and make them into cards...! All three cards were made by altering jeans tags...What a fun idea!
I really enjoyed this challenge :0)...and of course it really is a lot of fun to see my pieces in print for the first time!!



Hmmm, now what else can I find around here to alter??!!!!

5 comments:

Gisele said...

Congrats Amber.....all 3 pieces are really lovely!

ChicChick said...

Congratulations~what wonderful news!

Shabby Cottage Studio said...

Yay Amber!!! :-)

Kim Newberg Imagesbykim said...

Hey Amber Congrats to you!!

I actually have a copy of that book and I have been showing my friends along with the 2 art cards I have from you. :)

Wow,.....I actually know you!

((((hugs)))
kim

Altered Kat said...

WooHOO!...BIGGEST Congrats Amber!
::clapping and standing and clapping:: BRAVO!