Friday, January 02, 2009

Happy New Year and an update of sorts...

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and New Year!!!

Looking back on this last year for me has been one of many changes...many of them good and some not so much! But through it all I am finding that I am counting my blessings and growing closer in my faith and stronger as a person...

With every frustration in my life I purposely try to find a blessing to counter-act it...I have even been accused of being a "Polly-anna" at times and just smile and am thankful, it is more of a compliment to me than the person knows...

With returning to work, I am finding I have much less time to create than I want...but I guess that just means the projects I pick will have to be that much more meaningful that I choose to spend my time on...

My New Year's Resolution is to be better organized so I can spend my time more wisely...and one of the things I wish to do is allot some time to blogging!
Many blessings in the New Year! and stay tuned for new changes to come...you won't be disappointed!!!

No comments: