Saturday, August 04, 2007

Where's the Mouse???

Here are some of my favorite photos from our Disneyland trip...Did you notice something missing? Where's the Mouse?


I tried to get the interesting elements of our trip as well as those great D-land shots of the kids and Family, but I think I only got one shot of us with Micky....

The top left shot is of my 12yr. old son waiting in line for one of the rides...The Red pick-up was at a California roadside fruit stand that we stopped and got fresh fruit for breakfast one morning on the drive down...The two middle are just fun elements in the park (people were really funny watching me and trying to see what I was taking a picture of LOL)...
I hope everyone is enjoying their summer!!! I have more to post later, so check back soon :0)




No comments: